<VV> PHOTO OF THROW OUT ARM PLUS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 09:21:32 EST 2013

I here pictures just taken that may help.
IF you have trouble , email me  for direct reply with pictures.
Just the way I am , I would never knowingly assemble something like a
cracked snout differential.
The motto used at my old place of business (one partner was aircraft/ helio
 mech in the service) was fix it as if YOU have to fly it..That reminder
kept our "comback" rate to a minimum.
That small crack changes shape when heated up. In fact the whole case
changes quite a bit between hot and cold , so that explains the need for careful
 setup of clearances.