<VV> Mistakes in Corvair shop manuals

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 9 22:57:07 EST 2013

Those are certainly great Corvair books. I have both. I also have all of Bob Helts books which are worth their weight in gold. I want to thank all 3 of these authors whom I have had the pleasure of meeting. Richard in Ruidoso NM, Bob in Las Vegas, and Seth in San Jose.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301- Currently 2 degrees below zero