<VV> FC 4 carb aircleaner ideas?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 12 19:08:03 EST 2013

Hi Tim,

I got a photo of a setup someone made to use individual filters on a GB, you can see it on this page on my site:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/airfilter.html

The issue, BTW, with the stock filters is that the air doesn't like the sharp turn at the carb inlet.  You can see some solutions to that problem for the cars on that page as well.

--Bryan