<VV> Age of vehicles (I guess I prefer simple ones)

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Fri Dec 13 18:00:09 EST 2013

OK, here’s where I get to have some fun.....
Starting from the oldest:
100 yrs,
100 yrs,
82 yrs,
67 yrs,
48 yrs,
25 yrs (newest purchase 3 days ago),
9 yrs,
8 yrs (my daily driver RAM 2500 Cummins MegaCab),
7 yrs (wife’s daily driver).

Enjoy them all (thank goodness for YOM registrations and
Hagerty special interest insurance).

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA