<VV> 63 Spyder - late of EBay

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 16:34:49 EST 2013

I knew this car, at least a few years ago at the Jacksonville Convention.
And additional work had been done since. I cannot say if it was worth it.
But  the car did sell, it left Florida on a transport to New York. Into the
waiting  arms of a car collector. This is his only Corvair, among a bunch of
other cars.  He had a similar one in his teens, growing up. I talked with the
seller at the  PRI show on Thursday in Indianapolis. He had really done all
he could with the  car and was moving on to another project  - or five.
Some of us buy cars  "forever". I have very rarely purchased a car with the
intent of flipping it!  (I guess I shouldn't use that term with Corvairs, maybe
- with the intent  of immediately re-selling it). Every car I buy will then
have a plan attached to  it, with parts lists and schedules and such. As I
recall, I have never, ever,  bought a car without the intent of changing it.
Otherwise, how could I make it  "MINE".  - Seth Emerson