<VV> Transmissions

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 18 13:47:31 EST 2013

As I understand it, ALL Corvair manual transmissions were made in Michigan and none were made in Indiana.
But the '66 and later transmissions are referred to in the Corvair clubs as the "Saginaws" but in reality all are Saginaws. Smarter more in tune people can correct me please.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301