<VV> SECC - St Augustine Autocross

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 16:36:50 EST 2013

I know you people up north have already had your share of WINTER, we here
in central Florida are having a very nice winter so far ( better than  most
years ). The weather in March will be a lot like we are having  now 75-85
Degrees. The Autocross this year is March 14,15,16 in  St.Augustine so leave
these dates open now. Eddie Meadows will have great  layouts for both days.
Free camping Friday and Saturday nights on grounds, Hotel  Info will come
soon .
Gene Barr
Eustis, Fl.