<VV> Emblem paint and wiper arms

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 23 10:48:36 EST 2013

Hi folks,

I have some decent used "700" fender emblems for the wagon that have badly faded paint and I'd like to pick up some touch up paint at the FLAPS to repaint them.  On the crossed flags emblem I used "Victory Red", that turned out pretty well, but I also need a nice blue for the fender emblems.  It's so badly faded I can't really tell what I should start with, does anyone have a paint code or good substitute?

On another note - all our newer cars have wiper arms that flip all the way up - much more convenient for cleaning.  Those arms are much longer than on a Corvair, tho, so is there one that goes on the Corvair spline but has the flip up feature?

Hope everyone is doing well over the holidays - remember the days are getting longer now!

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
 Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
 '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150