<VV> Wheel Cylinders Survey

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Dec 23 17:35:22 EST 2013

Joel - If the master cylinder rebuild kits you're using cost more than
the "new" master cylinders you're buying then that may be the problem.

We sell kits for under $30.00 but good quality new master cylinders for
$71.00.  Simple common sense tells us that a "new" master cylinder for
$25.00 is a piece of crap. And rebuilt master cylinders?  For the dual
67-69 fine, but for a single reservoir I would NEVER use rebuilt. The
only exception would be for 1960-61, simply because there is no other
option.

Remember cheaping out on brake parts is absurd - it's also dangerous for
your fellow motorists.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com