<VV> Wheel Cylinders Survey

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 18:38:35 EST 2013

I've probably rebuild dozens of my Corvair wheel cylinders over the past 40 years and I use the Joel method.

  ..If you are the shop working on the car you don't even need to remove the wheel cylinder to clean and hone it.  A quick hone and cleanout with spray brake cleaner is a lot easier than replacing it and you don't have to worry about problems with fittings and such...