<VV> Tire size vs air pressure survey

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 09:28:37 EST 2013

There are many things that can make for tire pressure changes. Tire and rim width. Aspect ratio, type of driving being done, car set up, even weather the list is large. Tire pressures are often changed even in the course of a race for example. So nothing is set in stone on pressures. The factory sets them for a compromise between  ride comfort wear and cornering ability. I set mine on the hard side for better cornering and gas mileage. Your pressures may very.
Paul Fox