<VV> Nitrogen in tires and air

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 16:26:34 EST 2013

Ed, nitrogen is more stable with temp changes, meaning it stays at pressure
better than air, and has no moisture in it that can freeze. Many car shops
now fill with nitrogen as well, but it is routinely used in aircraft tires
due to the cold temps they expereince.

 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed