<VV> Nitrogen in tires and air

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 21:14:37 EST 2013

Correct. At the altitudes and temps cars drive. But at the temps and
barometric pressure changes aircraft tires experience, it helps lower costs
of tires and maintenance plus landing a heavy aircraft on a low set of
tires is dangerous. You would pull Corvair to the side of the road. A
Concorde SST was downed when a tire blew up.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho