<VV> what was it worth

Alan Roehrich idoxlr8 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 07:08:34 EST 2013

Got a lot of questions about my "what was it worth" post. The car was in Nashville TN. Very little was missing, maybe a little of the trim, it even had hubcaps. It appears it was parked when the engine went down. There was no real rust apparent anywhere, it was fairly clean and straight. The driver's side seat needed to be recovered. The glass was good. The right front fender had a couple of rust spots cut out, the left rear quarter had evidence of bondo near the door. It was a two door hard top. The car was an obvious barn find, covered in dust, but without weather damage. I did not see the seller. It sold, the asking price was $2000.