<VV> Heath Kits

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 19:38:37 EST 2013

My ex-boss - first he retired, then I did - built a Heathkit color
Television. Wow! Personally, I knew my limits. I built a Heathkit automotive
Dwell-tach/Volt/Ohm meter that I still use today. It works great on the Corvair
ignition system, especially good on points. It has a liquid crystal digital
readout and the numbers are getting a bit hard to read, but it still works
great.  I once had a Heathkit Automotive oscilloscope - I didn't build it,
I bought it from a friend, but I sold it when I realized that I wasn't
using it.  That was about 25 years ago! - Seth

In a message dated 2/5/2013 4:21:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,