<VV> Intermittent Wipers - Heath Kit humor

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Feb 5 21:24:04 EST 2013

Heath Kit was where I learned 'real' electronics while I learned the
'proprietary' version from Ma Bell, where they spent a lot of effort
convincing us that their electricity was different from everyone else's, so
we didn't take it to the competition.

Yes, Ma Bell used 48v DC, but I'm pretty sure they used the same brand of
electrons that I used to build my giant 27" color remote controlled ("state
of the art") TV back around 1975 or so?

I should have opted for the intermittent wiper project though, but I didn't
see it in their catalog ;>}~!