<VV> EM accelerator pedal

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:43:36 EST 2013

What I did with my '66 was to manually open the carbs wide open and
then install the pedal on the floor. You can give it a little extra,
to make sure you get full throttle, You can then check it by having
someone push the pedal to the floor, and looking to see if the carbs
are all the way open.

Marc Sheridan.