<VV> Turbo fuel consumption problem

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed Feb 13 17:59:47 EST 2013

Grant this is pretty typical for Corvair turbos - If he has his foot in
it most of the time and is boosting it will suck gas - Also before you
assume there's a problem ask him what scientific method he is using to
measure his fuel consumption. Depends on who rebuilt the carb - it could
be an incorrect combination of internals.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com