<VV> El Cormino

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 18:49:29 EST 2013

Hi- I'm the lucky Oregonian who has just bought the El Cormino.
Awaiting delivery so I can start driving her. I'd appreciate any info
about who did the conversion, when, and so on. Also, if there any other
Oregonians reading virtualvairs, love to make contact. I'll be needing
some body resto tips.

That's not the one from the RADical guys is it?  I've "heard" there are two previous buyers waiting for a court date... but his uncle is a judge or something....

Hopefully this is not the one....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio