<VV> remove me

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 00:54:45 EST 2013

Actually, a person does not even HAVE to unsubscribe.  The LAST line of
EVERY VV email is "Change your options:".  By clicking on the URL in that
line a number of options are presented.  Yes - you can unsubscribe - but you
can also set your option to NO MAIL or change the email address where you
want to receive VV mail and a number of other things.

Why set to NO MAIL you ask?  You are still subscribed to VV, but you might
be out of town for a while.  You won't have to sort through 250 VV emails
when you get home, just change your option back to receive VV email.

It is set up to be a DYI deal.  Sometimes folks just get lazy.  Matt tends
to accommodate.

BTW - I will copy VV on this one.

Later, JR