<VV> Hot Rod Corvair?

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:48:40 EST 2013

Hahaha!!- Unlike the song, I never boosted it hard enough to break the speedometer cable, or even just break the speedo, only the odometer failed. The speedostill works just fine. One time I did boost it hard enough to destroy the differential and that caused the speedometer gear to split in half, but thats a different story!Kevin Nash