<VV> Corvair Forum

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 10:22:50 EST 2013

I agree. Scott Howey sent out a message to try out his newly re-formatted
site, but I couldn't get in, really see or post anything, so I left. He was
proud of the changes, but his security wall is working against the
usefulness of his forum.

Corvair Center works just fine. Always has and probably always will. I'm
sticking with what works and hope that Scott will re-tune his site.

Mel Francis