<VV> call for help to check out a Green Bay WI VW bus

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Thu Feb 21 09:47:43 EST 2013

Gary DeNamur, and a cadre of Vair buffs and fellow CORSA members in northeast Wisconsin, will be checking out the vintage VW bus this weekend, and will get back to Ulli.
Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan
<VV> non corvair
Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de <mailto:virtualvairs%40corvair.org?Subject=%3CVV%3E%20non%20corvair&In-Reply-To=>
Wed Feb 20 10:32:26 EST 2013