<VV> Muffler install pics requested (rich dixon)t m

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 14:07:23 EST 2013

This subject has come up before.  It is my understanding that mounting 140 mufflers on a 110 is not a durable installation.  There are problems with exhaust manifold flange or head exhaust tube diameter match ups.  Exhaust manifold donuts tend to burn through after a while.  At least that is my understanding.

Any comments on experience with actual installations of this configuration would be appreciated.

Erich Meyer

Bayshore Corvair