<VV> A reason to worry?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 21:32:52 EST 2013

Well GM did recommend that.  A little WD40 (also inside the door) to
loosen things followed by Lubriplate made all the difference on my '65 Corsa
this past fall.  Different locking mechanism than that of the earlies, but  the
same effect should be the result in your case.  Great news that the  body
is still stiff enough.  But then the earlies were "over built" by  GM.  (Yes
a LM man admitted that).

Bob

In a message dated 1/3/2013 9:04:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,