<VV> FW: late headlight bucket ID

harryyarnell harryyarnell at verizon.net
Fri Jan 4 16:35:12 EST 2013

Subject: late headlight bucket ID

There were two versions of late headlight buckets;

One had the tabs for the bezel spot welded to the bucket, and the other
version had the tabs on the headlight sub-assembly.

What years are both?

I'm making major room in the garage (which has become useless from the 40
years of saving stuff), and have uncovered three buckets in pretty good
shape that I should sell. One empty bucket has all six tabs, while the other
two (which are complete with lamps) have the bezel tabs on the subassembly.

If anyone's interested in these, make an offer. They are filthy, but not
rusted.