<VV> '62 front suspension

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 14:47:50 EST 2013

No touch up required. ggg
I myself can not see using anything else; If you already want to use one of the colors they curretnly offer. And black is the one color most people use on suspension parts.

Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
We are blessed to have: UV248, UV256, UV362 and UV512.
We are planning to have UV520 delivered in 2013.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!