<VV> Fwd: 66 Corsa convertible 180 turbo 4sp for sale

padcon1 at comcast.net padcon1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 7 22:07:10 EST 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: padcon1 at comcast.net
To: "Thomas Ratliff" <Thomas.Ratliff at indwes.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 4:26:45 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> 66 Corsa convertible 180 turbo 4sp for sale

Hi,Tom,I will get you some of the other photo's you requested soon,the car is in storage for the winter ,so give me a few day's.I have the original front seat's,the need to be redone.the top is in good shape ,need's new weatherstripping,rear window is onle 3yrs. old very clear,top is power,work's well it is black,body is black,was totaly redone in 02,but does have some ding's and dent's,and some spot's were filler is starting to pop,lower rocker behind door on pass.side left front fender between turn signal and wheel well,some other small spot's.steering is a little sloppy,may need idler arm or box rebuild.engine very strong,does run rich,have it set that way,has crane electronic ign.was totally rebuilt,as was tranaxle,has posi rear,yes mirror's do have logo,there Clark's,not original.Have had car for 16,17 years,not quite sure.Asking 12k.
lot's of extra part's.