<VV> Mufflers on LM?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 00:02:28 EST 2013

That's going to be true of any of the chain FLAPS.

Guess what... it becomes a matter of how close the warehouse is to your
local store.  Can they get it in a few hours or will it be a couple of days.
Most will not charge for delivery unless it is an FDO (Factory Direct
Order).  In that case, it is typical to charge the actual delivery cost to
your local store which will likely be less than delivery from factory to
your home.

So... once again...  Why not order from our FCPS (Friendly Corvair Parts
Suppliers) and get the right part the first time?  Well, that would require
anticipating the need.  The original question did not seem to indicate an
emergency situation.

Later, JR