<VV> Wagon and '61-'63 fc rear license lights

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 09:14:11 EST 2013

I bought NOS replacements for my Rampside. Both were in boxes with the same part number but one had the glass lens and the other did not. Neither had a gasket as I recall. But who knows someone might have just wanted the lens and left the rest behind. After all they had been sitting on a shelf for a long time.
Paul Fox