<VV> register for convention events

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 10:51:14 EST 2013

And you can register for the hotel anytime. It seems I read somewhere the host hotel was full. If that is true, this will make 2 years in a row the host hotel was full 6 moths ahead of time. If true, we may need a bigger venue. I have already made my reservation to stay at the host hotel but haven't yet registered with Corsa. Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301