<VV> 2013 Corvair calendars

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:27:15 EST 2013

To all😊😊😊---We still have a few 2013 Corvair calendars let and need to sell.  We'll let you have them for $9.99(INCLUDES SHIPPING).They are really nice and we received some great comments about them.  Email me and I'll send them to you.  Check to:  👀Ken Clark, 4717 N. Chatham Dr., Bloomington, IN 47404  (Circle City Corvairs of Indy project)