<VV> Fwd: 2013 CORSA CONVENTION

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 09:32:35 EST 2013

Can anyone from the Convention group help them out with their room rate as they come a long way?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

From: Carl Kelsen Arlette Pat <arlettecarl at hotmail.com>
To: Virtualvairs Virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Cc: jld

Hi everyone, I will be attending the 2013 CORSA convention and look forward to
catching up with everyone.  I managed to secure a booking at host hotel (Four
Points Sheraton) but not at the convention discount rate of $99.00 a night! I
will be paying $199.00 night unless of course  the hotel releases further rooms
at the discounted rate, but I don't see that as likely! So you can still get a
room in the host hotel, but at a $100 more than the convention rate. Anyway now
to arrange International flights, US Domestic flights and hire cars etc. I
wonder how close the host hotel is to an airport? Jason Cesana wrote:
"If people know they want to go to the convention then they should book a room
now. The Holiday Inn was almost booked up a month ago. The host is booked up as
well. Other hotels in the immediate area will probably book fast."
Jim Davis wrote:
"There is a Holiday Inn Express that shares the same parking lot with the Four
Points Sheraton."
Timothy Shortle wrote:
"You can register for the hotel anytime. It seems I read somewhere the host
hotel was full. If that is true, this will make 2 years in a row the host hotel
was full 6 moths ahead of time. If true, we may need a bigger venue. I have
already made my reservation to stay at the host hotel but haven't yet registered
with Corsa. Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado  Regards Carl L. Kelsen1965 RHD
Chevrolet Corvair Monza convertibleMelbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA