<VV> 2013 CORSA CONVENTION

Harry Jensen Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Fri Jan 11 09:41:00 EST 2013

Hi--

For those wanting to make hotel reservations, please note that there are
4 or 5 alternate hotels some within walking distance of the Four Points
Sheraton and all should be close to the $99/night rate.

There is an article with the alternative hotels in the January/February
Communique and a list of them on our web site.

Please, please do not book the Sheraton at $199/night. That rate is
outrageous.

--H

--