<VV> Carl Kelsen

Harry Jensen Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Fri Jan 11 12:31:01 EST 2013

Hi--

I believe I did help Carl. He should try to reserve a room at the
Holiday Inn Express. Failing that, try the Best Western.

Understand, when I negotiated the contracts with both the Sheraton and
the Holiday Inn Express, I lobbied for every single room they'd give us.
That's the number of rooms in the contract. The hotels told me that they
couldn't give us any more rooms because they had corporate clients.

So, what are they doing now? They're selling the rooms reserved for
their corporate clients to our members at double the rate. In my opinion
(and I've told the sales manager at the Sheraton this), this amounts to
bait and switch.

--H

--