<VV> No messages

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed Jan 16 14:26:13 EST 2013

Guys - I'm reluctant to mention this, but this isn't all that unusual.
Keep in mind that I monitor the Corvair hobby from a number of fronts 7
days a week.   Also, because my livelihood still depends on this market
I keep extra close track.

Here are the facts as I see them - It's not 2004 any more (or pick any
year before 2008) . The Corvair hobby is on again - off again. There are
periods in time when activity on the lists drops to almost nothing.
There are times when it looks like my customers have all vanished or
given up on Corvairs. I've had to get used to it.

I normally have about 200 emails a day on my sales@ site - This morning
I had 22.  Only about 10% are normally Virtual vairs, so it isn't just a
problem with this list.

As near as I can figure our entire society is on an
economic/psycholigical stop and go. There are sometimes long periods
where it seems like everyone just disappears and trying to sell anything
to anyone is virtually impossible.  While activity on this list only
occasionally involves selling Corvair parts I think that peoples
attention get diverted somewhere else.

Psychologically what is happening to our society?   Then it doesn't help
that it's January and the depths of winter.......

I've got more but I'm starting to sound paranoid..........:-X

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com