<VV> No messages

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 14:35:39 EST 2013

I too was wondering why VV postings had dwindled to a trickle until I
checked my SPAM folder.  For some reason a lot of my VV mail is going into
SPAM.  I was getting between 1 and 3 a week when I used to get  more than twice
that a day.  It may be the esoteric nature of the  Subject line that the
filters don't like and they were probably recently  upgraded.

SVS

In a message dated 1/16/2013 2:02:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,