<VV> 2013 calendar

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 14:16:09 EST 2013

The mailman was Vairy nice to me today.  A box arrived from Ken with the calendars I ordered plus he even threw in a couple of Corvair note-pads.  The calendars are grea,t nice photos, well printed.

Also my March 2013 issue of Super Chevy arrived and it had a multiple page feature on Mike Myers LS powered '62 Corvair station wagon.

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS