<VV> Cheap, poor handling cars are more exciting?

jay m jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sun Jan 27 23:48:19 EST 2013

On 1/26/2013 2:47 PM, Trey Bosson wrote:
> you say iron 3.8 back there... what was there before v8   mine is a 60
> coupe with 66 olds toronado back there  trey bosson wellsville ny

here's an overview and links to more info:
http://laserpubs.com/techcomm/?page_id=132

Ok- what suspension are you running?
What size tires, and what's the weight distribution?
I'd expect it to be pretty hefty with the big V8 - does the Toro place
the motor farther forward than a transverse style does?
regards
Jay