<VV> (no subject)

Paul Michalczyk pommard4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:55:51 EST 2013

I would like to get a backup engine for my 140 hp Corsa. Most of the
engines I found are located some distance from my home in coastal
California. Most of the sellers had indicated "pickup only", but would
probably be willing to strap it to a pallet. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to the best way (least expensive) to get a motor from,
say, Ohio to California? Also, any idea as to what a reasonable cost
would be? Many thanks, in advance.

Paul Michalczyk
in the Sovereign, Progressive nation of West Sonoma County
Where nuclear weapons and landmines are outlawed by local ordinance