<VV> Zonky headlights? FC Gremlins

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 12:22:23 EDT 2013

Lon,

Is the high beam that comes on with the low beams at full brightness?  If not then the low beam on the same side/housing is probably not at full brightness either and has a bad ground that is using the high beam to ground.  Whatever is going on is probably within that one housing and is a bad ground or connection.  Clean everything up, reconnect and it should work fine.  I doubt it is anything further back than that one housing/bucket.

Bob

Hey guys,
I was wondering, what would make one high beam come on when your high beams are
on, and the OTHER high beam come on when the LOW beams come on? Both low beams
stay lit... Lonzo... spending as much time under the dash as behind the wheel... but it sure
looks SHARP!