<VV> Was that an insult?

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 12:30:10 EDT 2013

And you look just like your brother!!

-----Original Message-----
From: shortle <shortle556 at earthlink.net>
To: aeroned <aeroned at aol.com>; fastvair <fastvair at yahoogroups.com>; virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 4, 2013 10:24 am
Subject: Re: <VV> Was that an insult?

No insult Ned. It would be a compliment to me if I got pulled over for speeding
hile in my Corvan.
eminds me of when my brother called me stupid and ugly. I mean after all you
now I'm not stupid.
imothy Shortle enjoying MY Friday in Durango Colorado 81301
eaving tomorrow morning for our 17 day trip to the Baltic