<VV> No I didn't frame it

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 19:01:44 EDT 2013

When I was a kid with my 63 102 / 4 speed Monza, I was late for a date and trying to make up time.

Doing 90mph on the GSP in the fast lane, a car pulls up behind me and flicks his lights. I looked down and thought, "90mph isn't fast enough for him"? I moved over to the center lane and he moved over too. Still doing 90, my buddy looked back at the car and said, "It looks like a Chrysler". Crap, I guess it is a Trooper.

I pulled to the shoulder, he did the same. He was very nice about it and wrote me up for doing 69 in a 60 zone.

No, I didn't frame it.

Roy in NJ