<VV> Powerglide Transmission Cooler

ganderson8 at juno.com ganderson8 at juno.com
Tue Jun 4 23:54:47 EDT 2013

I'm preparing to go out of town to install an FC powerglide and an external transmission cooler in an Ultravan.  I don't have the transmission here for reference.  I'm assuming I will need barbed hose adapters that will screw into the existing input & output connectors.  Can anyone tell me what thread size I'll need?   Your answer will be appreciated, along with any additional advice you care to provide.  Thanks.
Gary