<VV> [fastvair] Re: Activity-price of fuel

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jun 5 22:22:00 EDT 2013

JR, you have too many decimals in your price. The decimal is only used
once in our number system!

Now, European phone numbers have several decimals, but they are not
arithmetic numbers...

You either paid 439.99 cents per gallon, or 4.3999 dollars per gallon.

Do your pumps really go to hundredths of a cent? Ours just go to tenths
of a cent for price per gallon.

87 here is back down to 3.259 dollars per gallon. Want me to ship some
to you? Oh, hazmat fee will make it more than you local price!

Frank DuVal