<VV> corvairs on TV

Jimmy Harris harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 15:01:25 EDT 2013

Hello All,
 I was watching "Pawn Stars" last night and they had a
young lady that wanted to sell them a 1960 Corvair, it
did'nt look to bad of shape, paint needed to be buffed
and the int. was clean and good, white with red seams
and the outside was red, I think it had wire hubcaps,
also it had some up-grades, fan, alt., fuel reg. etc.
BUT she was asking $10,000.oo and I think they
offered $3000.oo so she drove it away.
But they did have a lot of good stuff to say about it.
Also saw a corvair on Andy Griffith show the other night
and saw a Impalla on there too.
Anyone else see them? Fun to look for them. Jimmy

64 110 buneduggy only one running
64 110 8door corvan in process
62 150 spyder conv. next on to do list
Hartsville Tn. 37074 phone # 615-633-3082