<VV> Heater Cable & Noise Surpression Condenser

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 21:48:38 EDT 2013

According to the manual, they seem to be numbered and labeled as follows,
F, 2 (Gen), 3 (Bat).  I assume (what do they tell you never to do)  that Gen
is the Armature since the other end of this connection at the Generator  is
labeled 'A.'  That would make sense too since the armature  is obviously
not 'bat.'

Is this in fact the case?

I use an electric mower and I've never seen a square washer.  But I  see
your point.

SVS

In a message dated 6/6/2013 5:11:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,