<VV> 1973 Ultra Van #604 For Sale in AZ

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 12:26:51 EDT 2013

It had two radiators - one horizontal under the coach ahead of the engine, and one vertical along the left bodyside of the coach. Although IIRC Howard said he took one of them out because it wasn't needed.

Original equipment was a marine-spec 350 cuin Olds V8. Don't know why the 4.3 was chosen to replace it. The engine is installed midship, along the left side of the coach. Driveshaft goes almost straight aft to a differential with unequal length solid axles.