<VV> Norm King Parts

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Wed Jun 12 13:09:22 EDT 2013

 Here are some shots of the latest pile, trying to get up anough to at least pay for the gas to haul it to the scrapper....

                                Ed Lindsay
                                 West Florida Corvair Club-
From: Mike McCrae <mmccrae6 at cox.net>

Just reality Frank....I have tons of transmissions and differentials,
engines, cranks, etc......no one wants to pay
anything for them, and storage is money down the drain. A "little work"
involves heavy lifting, sludging through old oil and grease,
black widow spiders and snakes, Hanta Virus from rat and squirrel
droppings...and then when that is done, someone will offer you $50.00
for the whole transaxle, when a VW of similar quality will fetch $800.00.
I'm the idiot for saving all of this stuff.

Mike McCrae