<VV> Norm King Parts

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 12:52:26 EDT 2013

Thanks for your help Matt and everyone else who replied.  I now have a  lot
more information and know someone who might be interested in some of this
stuff.

But we have the same problem as everyone else.  The fellow I know  lives on
the east end of Long Island (I live somewhat in the west just shy of  NYC).
 For him to get to me is over an hour.  For us to get to  Michigan,
Florida, etc. is a real chore and then go through all the old  parts (grease,
spiders, rodent dung, etc) and then drive home for 18  hours through New York
City with a trailer of old parts.

We have done it and we will do it again but we need to know  what were
going after.  That's why I was so insistent on knowing what,  where, how, and
why.

But thank you for your help.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair